1/2 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Dip
Chef #498478's Note:
I got this at a New Years Eve Party. I love it I make it for all occasions through out the year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced chicken cubes (Use Cutlets)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, bars (softened)
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank's red hot sauce (add more to taste for Spicier Dip)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Slowly cook chicken and hot sauce together in a large skillet.
- 2Once chicken is done, add cream cheese and ranch dressing to the chicken and hot sauce until well blended.
- 3Add the cheddar cheese and blend until smooth.
- 4Serve hot with your favorite chips, crackers, and or celery.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.6
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 607.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g