Recipe by pboyce
This is a little different then the ones already posted. I found it in a magazine. I made it for my Christmas party and it was a HUGE hit. I was asked to bring it with me to a Superbowl party this year. I hope you like it!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Frank's red hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken for 20 minutes ( so you can shred it with a fork easily). Shred chicken and put in 9 X 13 glass baking dish.
- Layer the crumbled blue cheese, cubed cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Splash on the Frank's Hot Sauce, as mild or as hot as you like it!
- Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. I recommend Tostitos Scoops!