Recipe by dvitro
A friend of my son passed this recipe along. She calls it her "signature appetizer", so I assume that it's good. It will be on my Super Bowl menu this year
Top Review by ChubbyJedi
every party or gathering of people of some sort i go to, they ask me if i brought this dip. i usually use disposable aluminum pizza pans to make it on if i'm going to a party, this stuff dissapears like it is crack! SHAZAAM!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread creamed cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish.
- Layer with chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.