Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Layered, baked dip with buffalo chicken, cream cheese, ranch dip, and cheese. Serve with chips and celery.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing or 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese or 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- Boil chicken in water or grill until cooked through. Drain, if boiled, and set aside to allow to cool.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the bottom of a 9" x 9" x 2" baking dish. Spread dressing evenly over cream cheese. Set aside.
- Shred chicken and mix with hot sauce. Spread evenly over dressing in dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top of chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
This is one of my favorite dips ever!! I enjoy the layers separated unlike some other buffalo chicken dips. Even a sprinkle of bread crumbs on the top gives it a nice crunch. I serve it with celery and bagel chips! Such a hit!!