Recipe by frozenmargarita
Layered, baked dip with buffalo chicken, cream cheese, ranch dip, and cheese. Serve with chips and celery.
Top Review by AshRose
This is one of my favorite dips ever!! I enjoy the layers separated unlike some other buffalo chicken dips. Even a sprinkle of bread crumbs on the top gives it a nice crunch. I serve it with celery and bagel chips! Such a hit!!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing or 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese or 8 ounces cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken in water or grill until cooked through. Drain, if boiled, and set aside to allow to cool.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the bottom of a 9" x 9" x 2" baking dish. Spread dressing evenly over cream cheese. Set aside.
- Shred chicken and mix with hot sauce. Spread evenly over dressing in dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top of chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.