Chris Sorenson's Note:
Hot Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip. Serve hot with nacho chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken breasts, about 15 minutes.
- 2Pat dry chicken and shred with fork.
- 3Place shredded chicken in 9x13 pyrex dish.
- 4Pour 1/2 cup hot sauce over chicken.
- 5Slice cream cheese about 1/4 inch thick, layer slices over chicken sauce mixture.
- 6Pour on bleu cheese dressing.
- 7Pour on remainder of hot sauce.
- 8Sprinkle Cheddar Cheese evenly on top.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted and has starting browning.
- 10Serve hot with chips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.1
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 633.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 13.6 g