Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Hot Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip. Serve hot with nacho chips.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing
- 3⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 16 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Boil chicken breasts, about 15 minutes.
- Pat dry chicken and shred with fork.
- Place shredded chicken in 9x13 pyrex dish.
- Pour 1/2 cup hot sauce over chicken.
- Slice cream cheese about 1/4 inch thick, layer slices over chicken sauce mixture.
- Pour on bleu cheese dressing.
- Pour on remainder of hot sauce.
- Sprinkle Cheddar Cheese evenly on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted and has starting browning.
- Serve hot with chips.
Yum! The recipe does not give an oven temp. I baked this for 30 min. @ 350. I enjoyed it and will make it again!
I havent actually followed this exact recipe. But it is excellent!!!! I modified the recipe by purchasing a rotisserie chicken from my grocery store, I shred the meat from the precooked chicken, and instead of blue cheese dressing, I used really good stilton. I also used light cream cheese which I crushed 2 cloves of garlic into prior to baking! DEEEEELISH! Perfect superbowl food!