Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Hot Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip. Serve hot with nacho chips.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Boil chicken breasts, about 15 minutes.
- Pat dry chicken and shred with fork.
- Place shredded chicken in 9x13 pyrex dish.
- Pour 1/2 cup hot sauce over chicken.
- Slice cream cheese about 1/4 inch thick, layer slices over chicken sauce mixture.
- Pour on bleu cheese dressing.
- Pour on remainder of hot sauce.
- Sprinkle Cheddar Cheese evenly on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted and has starting browning.
- Serve hot with chips.
Yum! The recipe does not give an oven temp. I baked this for 30 min. @ 350. I enjoyed it and will make it again!
I havent actually followed this exact recipe. But it is excellent!!!! I modified the recipe by purchasing a rotisserie chicken from my grocery store, I shred the meat from the precooked chicken, and instead of blue cheese dressing, I used really good stilton. I also used light cream cheese which I crushed 2 cloves of garlic into prior to baking! DEEEEELISH! Perfect superbowl food!