Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Received this from a friend. Sounds delicious - I cannot wait to try it!!
- 4 -5 cups boiled cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 12 ounces red hot sauce (use 3/4 bottle if too hot)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- tortilla chips
- Saute the first 3 ingredients until well mixed.
- Then add the next 2 ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Put mixture into a 9x13 pan and sprinkle shredded Colby Jack cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This is a great dip! We have friends that need to eat gluten-free and this recipe along with the tortilla chips fits the bill. I use a little less hot sauce because we have children eating it too, but otherwise I don't change a thing. Thanks for the recipe!
my sister-in-law made this for a party - it was delicious! Could not stop eating it.