Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't seen this version around and it tastes extreme.
- 1⁄2 cup celery (minced fine)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 -3 ounces red hot sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix celery, cream cheese and hot sauce in saucepan on low heat. Stir til melted.
- Add chicken and remove from heat.
- Add ranch dressing.
- Pour into baking dish and top w/shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 mins or til cheese melts. Serve w/chips or crackers.
I just ate this as you handed it to me at work. Needless to say, my plate is so clean I could probably put it back on the table and nobody would know it was used!