This yummy appetizer is a big hit at office luncheons and friendly get-togethers. It comes from a recipe that my brother passed on to me from his boss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Saute in butter until meat is no longer pink.
- 3(Make sure you drain the butter from the meat after it is cooked or the finished product will be oily on top. Don't pour excess butter into the baking pan with the other ingredients).
- 4Mix together the cream cheese, chicken, bleu cheese dressing, and hot sauce.
- 5Pour into a 9x13 pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees, covered, for 12 minutes.
- 7Uncover, stir, and cook an additional 12 minutes.
- 8Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, or your favorite dippers!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.6
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 652.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.5 g