Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This yummy appetizer is a big hit at office luncheons and friendly get-togethers. It comes from a recipe that my brother passed on to me from his boss.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Saute in butter until meat is no longer pink.
- (Make sure you drain the butter from the meat after it is cooked or the finished product will be oily on top. Don't pour excess butter into the baking pan with the other ingredients).
- Mix together the cream cheese, chicken, bleu cheese dressing, and hot sauce.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees, covered, for 12 minutes.
- Uncover, stir, and cook an additional 12 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, or your favorite dippers!
Wow! This is super. I make individual sandwiches when pressed for time: 2 Tabl cream cheese softened, 2 Tabl blue cheese dip, couple shakes of Tabasco, 1/2 cup leftover chopped chicken. Microwave on MED 2 min, stir and put on a roll. Quick and easy lunch!
Oh yeah! This was excellent! Perfect munchies for watching a movie at home! Sooo good! I had to make it with 2 cans of chicken breasts, though, because that's all I had onhand. And I used Kraft chunky bleu cheese dressing (all I had onhand). Served it with both tortilla chips and celery sticks...It was such a hit, that my family was literally "licking the pan" after it was gone! Thanks so much for this keeper of a recipe...I can't wait to take it to my sister's house to "show off!" Stacy :)