Recipe by Phammy
If you love deviled eggs then you'll love this spin off with chicken, buffalo sauce, and celery. Published by Debbie Moose (Deviled Egg: 50 Recipes from Simple to Sassy) ***if you like a lot of chicken, I now use a full cup of chopped (and I'm talking chopped) chicken and any extra mix I have after the eggs are filled, I use them on a celery log and cut them into bite size pieces (think ants on a log). Also, I now add a little bit of ranch to the chicken soaked in buffalo sauce (thanks to a review). ENJOY!
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cooked chicken (store cooked rotisserie chicken for me)
- buffalo wing sauce to cover chicken, plus 5 teaspoons
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled cut in half and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped celery, plus extra to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- cover chicken with enough Buffalo sauce; let sit at least 5 minutes.
- combine yolk and butter.
- stir in celery and Tabasco.
- add chicken and 5 teaspoons of Buffalo sauce.
- place mixture in zip lock bag with the corner cut off (big enough to squeeze out mixture).
- fill egg whites with mixture and garnish with celery.
- enjoy right away or let it sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes for flavors to develop.