1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Chili
1 hr 25 mins
This chili features the taste of buffalo wings in chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank's)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 2 cups cooked white beans (cannelloni, great northern, pinto)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3/4 lb blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1Marinate chicken breasts in 3 T hot sauce overnight.
- 2Melt the butter in large skillet.
- 3Cut the chicken into half-inch cubes and dredge in the flour.
- 4Saute them in skillet until golden brown.
- 5Add celery and continue to simmer for 2-3 more minutes.
- 6Add 1/2 cup hot sauce to skillet mixture, mix well.
- 7Add beer to chicken mixture, mix well.
- 8Add beans and mayonnaise.
- 9Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, partially covered, until chicken is done, about 20-30 minutes.
- 10Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.6
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 101.0 mg
- Sodium 1235.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: