This dip is very simple to make and is always a hit at every party I've brought it to
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken (you can eyeball this, usually a couple breasts of chicken. I usually boil the chicken breasts, it co)
- Heat oven to 350°F Place cream cheese into deep dish plate and microwave 1 minute to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing, wing sauce, and cheese into softened cream cheese until smooth. Stir in cooked chicken.
- Bake 20 mins or until mixture is heated through. Stir. Serve with crackers or veggies or whatever you like.