Recipe by Chef Jason Duncan
This dip is very simple to make and is always a hit at every party I've brought it to
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Brought this to work with a big bag of tortilla chips, and everyone who tried it enjoyed it (it was a little too spicy for some because I only had the extra hot Buffalo sauce in the house when I made it). This tasted pretty good, but I had recently tried another version of this dip with no ranch dressing in it, and I think I prefer it that way because it's thicker. Maybe I'm just a weirdo, but I found that I preferred this version leftover cold rather than hot (it thickens up that way). Hey, to each his own, right? lol Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2012
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken (you can eyeball this, usually a couple breasts of chicken. I usually boil the chicken breasts, it co)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Place cream cheese into deep dish plate and microwave 1 minute to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing, wing sauce, and cheese into softened cream cheese until smooth. Stir in cooked chicken.
- Bake 20 mins or until mixture is heated through. Stir. Serve with crackers or veggies or whatever you like.