Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dip is very simple to make and is always a hit at every party I've brought it to
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken (you can eyeball this, usually a couple breasts of chicken. I usually boil the chicken breasts, it co)
- Heat oven to 350°F Place cream cheese into deep dish plate and microwave 1 minute to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing, wing sauce, and cheese into softened cream cheese until smooth. Stir in cooked chicken.
- Bake 20 mins or until mixture is heated through. Stir. Serve with crackers or veggies or whatever you like.
Brought this to work with a big bag of tortilla chips, and everyone who tried it enjoyed it (it was a little too spicy for some because I only had the extra hot Buffalo sauce in the house when I made it). This tasted pretty good, but I had recently tried another version of this dip with no ranch dressing in it, and I think I prefer it that way because it's thicker. Maybe I'm just a weirdo, but I found that I preferred this version leftover cold rather than hot (it thickens up that way). Hey, to each his own, right? lol Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2012
I made this for a potluck but didn't eat it as I am not a fan of buffalo chicken but my family loves it. I made it as written and put it in the crockpot. It was all eaten by the end of the night and my hubby said it was great. It was easy to make. Made for Spring PAC 2012