Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this off of Joelens Culinary adventures( http://joelens.blogspot.com) and didn't see anything like it on here. Wanted to add it so I remember to make it soon! She didn't post servings or prep time or anything like that, so until I actually make it, these are estimates(cooking time=chilling time)
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 dash Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, for coating
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Form into a ball and roll in the shredded cheddar to coat. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for atleast 1-2 hours before serving. Serve with crackers, carrot sticks, and/or celery.
Made this and took it to work for Thanksgiving. Everyone raved. Think it could use more spice for a bit of zing. Next time, I think I'll cook the chicken breast with buffalo wing sauce and see how it goes.