Can sprinkle crumbled blue cheese on top if you like.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice in water 20 minutes as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350*.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from heat.
- Open can of tomatoes, cut up tomatoes in can.
- Stir tomatoes and wing sauce into chicken mixture.
- Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon cooked rice into dish.
- Spread chicken mixture over rice (do not stir).
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot in center.
- Drizzle dressing over top.
Awesome! I made this just a little different because I had some pre-cooked chicken from a deli roasted chicken that I needed to use. I used about 14 oz chicken, skipping the celery, and mixing the tomatoes and sauce with the already cooked chicken. Put that mix in the microwave to heat for a couple minutes (as the chicken was cold) before continuing on from step 8 down. I also doubled the rice and used a little extra blue cheese dressing ( Blue Cheese Dressing ). Thanks for sharing!
Best dish ever! I brought it to an office potluck last week and it was a huge hit.