1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Can sprinkle crumbled blue cheese on top if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice in water 20 minutes as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oven to 350*.
- 3In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 4Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Open can of tomatoes, cut up tomatoes in can.
- 7Stir tomatoes and wing sauce into chicken mixture.
- 8Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- 9Spoon cooked rice into dish.
- 10Spread chicken mixture over rice (do not stir).
- 11Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot in center.
- 12Drizzle dressing over top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.3
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 495.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce