Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tastes like buffalo style chicken wings with ranch dressing and celery sticks in each bite!
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can98% fat free cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) box whole wheat elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Cook elbow macaroni.
- mix together with all other ingredients except colby jack cheese.
- put mixture in a 9 by 13 pan.
- top with colby jack cheese.
- bake at 350 about 20 minutes until hot through and cheese is browned.