Tastes like buffalo style chicken wings with ranch dressing and celery sticks in each bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat free cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) box whole wheat elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1Cook elbow macaroni.
- 2mix together with all other ingredients except colby jack cheese.
- 3put mixture in a 9 by 13 pan.
- 4top with colby jack cheese.
- 5bake at 350 about 20 minutes until hot through and cheese is browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 423.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix
fat free cream of celery soup