Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is an easy dish for a busy day. Enjoy it with Spanish rice and refried beans. :-D
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 buffalo wings seasoning blend (McCormick)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream substitute
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 10 tortillas
- Put everything into crock, except for chicken and tortillas, and mix around.
- Then add chicken in and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Take chicken out and shred.
- Put back in and get all pieces moist.
- Put on table and let people serve themselves.
This was delicious! We served it on whole grain tortillas with some spanish rice and a salad. Nice, easy meal. My favorite kind! Kids even liked it!
For being so simple I really liked this I used light sour cream and made enchaladas and a salad good!