Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister made these for our Labor Day BBQ.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ground meat with buffalo wing sauce and onion.
- Divide into 4 sections.
- Make a flat thin patty with one section.
- Place 1/8 cup blue cheese on patty and wrap burger around cheese, sealing closed, and flatten to patty shape again.
- Repeat with remaining sections.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil, basting with more sauce if desired, until cooked, 10-15 minutes depending on thickness.