My sister made these for our Labor Day BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground meat with buffalo wing sauce and onion.
- 2Divide into 4 sections.
- 3Make a flat thin patty with one section.
- 4Place 1/8 cup blue cheese on patty and wrap burger around cheese, sealing closed, and flatten to patty shape again.
- 5Repeat with remaining sections.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Grill or broil, basting with more sauce if desired, until cooked, 10-15 minutes depending on thickness.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 304.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken wing sauce