Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy to make recipe, which Buffalo wing lovers will like. Serve with a salad with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce (Frank's or Tabasco's new one)
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) or 1⁄2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup scallion (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, dip the breasts in the wing sauce, place in baking pan. In another bowl, mix the butter, scallions, mayo, and cheese together. Divide and top each breast with 1/4 of the mayo mixture, spreading it near the edges. Sprinkle paprika on top. Bake uncovered for 1/2 hour, or until the juices run clear.
This is a nice change for chicken. I made it as written but I think I would reduce the butter to 1 Tbsp next time as it seemed too much to me. I shook a bit more hot sauce on when serving too. I will try this with half mayo and half sour cream in the future as I think that might be good. <br/>Thanks for posting this!
This recipe was DELICIOUS!!! I thought mayo sounded disgusting though on top, so I replaced it with greek yogurt and it turned out incredibly. Will definitely be making this again.
This recipe impressed not only with it's easy preparation, but it wowed flavorwise too! It definitely deserves it's place in my Best of ... Cookbook! I omitted the butter in an attempt to lower fat. Instead I baked on a foil lined pan and sprayed well with cooking spray. There was plenty of spread to top the chicken without it. The spread is scrape off the pan delicious and makes a boring chicken breast crazy good. I used medium heat Frank's Buffalo sauce & no one found it too spicy. Thank you for sharing this keeper of a recipe! Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef. :-)