Just like buffalo wings - only without the bones!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts flat.
- 2Place 1/2 the cream cheese in the center of each breast and roll up jelly roll style.
- 3Roll each breast in wing sauce and then roll in bread crumbs.
- 4Place seam side down in an oiled baking dish.
- 5Drizzle with more wing sauce.
- 6Bake at 400, covered for about 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15.
- 7Serve on same plate with a large mixed green salad that includes carrots and celery.
- 8Drizzle ranch dressing over the top of all.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.5
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 155.1 mg
- Sodium 654.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 41.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken wing sauce