Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Just like buffalo wings - only without the bones!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle chicken wing sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Pound chicken breasts flat.
- Place 1/2 the cream cheese in the center of each breast and roll up jelly roll style.
- Roll each breast in wing sauce and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Place seam side down in an oiled baking dish.
- Drizzle with more wing sauce.
- Bake at 400, covered for about 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15.
- Serve on same plate with a large mixed green salad that includes carrots and celery.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over the top of all.