A tasty, pop in your mouth, treat. Easy and quick- and fun to eat. This is the appetizer version, but it could also be made in a full sized muffin tin as more of a lunch sandwich. Adjust the spice with stronger sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 1/2 ounces refrigerated biscuits, 10 count
- 10 ounces chunk chicken, canned
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Mini Muffin pan- cut each biscuit into 4 pieces, placing 1 piece in the bottom of the mini muffin, squishing down to cover the bottom.
- 2Drain chicken and mix with wing sauce and shredded cheese.
- 3Put a teaspoon of the mixture on top of the biscuit.
- 4Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Bites
Serving Size: 1 (609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 108.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce