Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty, pop in your mouth, treat. Easy and quick- and fun to eat. This is the appetizer version, but it could also be made in a full sized muffin tin as more of a lunch sandwich. Adjust the spice with stronger sauce.
- 7 1⁄2 ounces refrigerated biscuits, 10 count
- 10 ounces chunk chicken, canned
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Mini Muffin pan- cut each biscuit into 4 pieces, placing 1 piece in the bottom of the mini muffin, squishing down to cover the bottom.
- Drain chicken and mix with wing sauce and shredded cheese.
- Put a teaspoon of the mixture on top of the biscuit.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.