Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Copy Kat Chat.
- 12 wonton wrappers (1 package)
- 16 ounces blue cheese dressing
- crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shred mozzarella cheese
- Mix red hot sauce and butter following the directions on the back of the Franks bottle. Combine with chicken, set aside.
- Spray mini muffin tray with cooking spray. place one wonton wrapper in each space, corners will stick up (you can fold them in, but it looks nice out).
- Bake at 350 for 5-7 *WATCH CLOSELY! I burned the first batch! They should be LIGHT golden brown.
- Cool. When shells are cooled, squirt a little dressing in the bottom of each one. Put some crumbled blue cheese in if using. place a mound of chicken on top, then sprinkle with mozzarella.
- I then broiled for a minute or 2 just to melt the cheese.
- Serve with celery sticks, or slice thin sticks to place in wonton wrapper (sticking out a little, like a stirrer).