Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy enough for a weeknight meal or summer gathering.
- 16 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (Frank's)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- ranch dressing
- Cut chicken into 1-inch strips. Place in a saucepan and add 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce. Stir chicken into sauce so it has been covered with the sauce.
- Bring to a boil and then turn heat down; simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, just until chicken is done. Remove from the heat and take chicken out of the sauce and place chicken on a plate, cooling slightly. Discard sauce in pan. Shred chicken; set aside.
- Warm the tortillas. Place a leaf of lettuce on each. Add the shredded buffalo chicken down the center and top with the bacon and pepper strips.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing and the remaining buffalo wing sauce, to taste. Wrap up in the tortilla shell and serve.