1/2 Photos of Buffalo Chicken and Rice Casserole
Made this for a quick, inexpensive weeknight dinner. Don't have time for the wings before Monday Night Football? Try this! You can sub any kind of cream soup you have on hand, or use any kind of chicken except canned. The flavor of canned just isn't as good! Great way to use leftover chicken or rice as well. Add as much hot sauce (FRANK'S) & ranch or bleu cheese as you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cooked rice in bottom of 8x11 casserole dish.
- 2Add can of cream soup and 1/2 can of water; mix well.
- 3In mixing bowl, mix chicken with Frank's buffalo sauce.
- 4Put the chicken on top of the rice in the casserole dish.
- 5Drizzle bleu cheese or ranch dressing over chicken (use desired amount--it doesn't need to be spread evenly--just drizzled).
- 6Sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers over the casserole.
- 7Optional--drizzle a little melted butter over Ritz if you like them browned & not as crispy. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken and Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.7
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 1583.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 35.6 g