Recipe by thedixongang
Made this for a quick, inexpensive weeknight dinner. Don't have time for the wings before Monday Night Football? Try this! You can sub any kind of cream soup you have on hand, or use any kind of chicken except canned. The flavor of canned just isn't as good! Great way to use leftover chicken or rice as well. Add as much hot sauce (FRANK'S) & ranch or bleu cheese as you like.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is so easy to whip up and so good!! I used Minute Rice (ran out of other) and added 2cups instead of one. Made with Frank's Sweet Heat sauce that is more BBQ-y and less heat and drizzled ranch dressing on it. DH and I could not stop eating it! Going into my Best of cookbook. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked & diced
- 1 cup white rice, cooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 5 ounces water (1/2 can)
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄3 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 sleeve Ritz cracker, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cooked rice in bottom of 8x11 casserole dish.
- Add can of cream soup and 1/2 can of water; mix well.
- In mixing bowl, mix chicken with Frank's buffalo sauce.
- Put the chicken on top of the rice in the casserole dish.
- Drizzle bleu cheese or ranch dressing over chicken (use desired amount--it doesn't need to be spread evenly--just drizzled).
- Sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers over the casserole.
- Optional--drizzle a little melted butter over Ritz if you like them browned & not as crispy. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.