1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This is an all in one dinner that is delicious. My husband could't get enough of it. Be sure to use buffalo wing sauce and not just plain hot sauce. I got this recipe from a Betty Crocker Casseroles booklet. Let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 6 cups frozen southern style hash brown potatoes (thawed)
- 1 cup salad dressing (ranch or blue cheese)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup corn flakes, crushed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and buffalo wing sauce.
- 3In large bowl, Stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Spoon into baking dish. Place chicken strips evenly over potato mixture.
- 4In small bowl, stir together crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over chicken. Sprinkle green onions on top.
- 5Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20-25 minutes longer until potatoes are tender and chcken juices run clear. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.4
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 821.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce