Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I created this tasty recipe that features elbow noodles in a ranch sauce, topped with diced chicken, buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese! I like that it is quick to prepare and it will wow any buffalo wing lovers!
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 118.29 ml celery, chopped
- 170.09 g plain Greek yogurt
- 28.34 g Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 226.79 g elbow macaroni, cooked according to manufacturer's directions
- 354.88 ml cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 118.29 ml buffalo wing sauce
- 236.59 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 118.29 ml plain breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8 ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and celery. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in yogurt and dip mix. Add noodles and stir.
- Divide noodle mixture among the ramekins. Top with diced chicken. Spoon buffalo wing sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
sounds wonderfully delicious!
I loved this recipe... we had it today for lunch.... even the kids loved it! Will be keeping this one!
We love anything buffalo chicken! Wonderful!