Recipe by Ronna F
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I created this tasty recipe that features elbow noodles in a ranch sauce, topped with diced chicken, buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese! I like that it is quick to prepare and it will wow any buffalo wing lovers!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked according to manufacturer's directions
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8 ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and celery. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in yogurt and dip mix. Add noodles and stir.
- Divide noodle mixture among the ramekins. Top with diced chicken. Spoon buffalo wing sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes, or until heated through.