1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken and Noodle Ramekins #RSC
Ronna F's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I created this tasty recipe that features elbow noodles in a ranch sauce, topped with diced chicken, buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese! I like that it is quick to prepare and it will wow any buffalo wing lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked according to manufacturer's directions
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8 ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and celery. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in yogurt and dip mix. Add noodles and stir.
- 3Divide noodle mixture among the ramekins. Top with diced chicken. Spoon buffalo wing sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and bread crumbs.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken and Noodle Ramekins #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Sodium 621.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
buffalo wing sauce