Great, easy dip for tailgates and parties. Tastes like buffalo chicken wings with blue cheese dressing. Serve with thick chips and/or celery. A little different than the other buffalo chicken dips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil in a large sauce pan enough water to cook the chicken breasts.
- 2Then, boil the chicken until its cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- 3Remove the chicken, pat dry, and shred with a fork.
- 4Then place the shredded chicken in a large baking dish.
- 5For a tailgate, I usually use 2 of those disposable 8 by 8 aluminum pans, or one large lasagna-size one.
- 6Pour your desired amount of hot sauce over the chicken, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 7Set this dish in the refrigerator to let the chicken absorb the flavor.
- 8Preheat your oven to 350.
- 9Next, over medium heat in a large pan, melt the cream cheese.
- 10Pour in the blue cheese dressing and stir until they are completely combined.
- 11Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- 12Bake for 10 minutes.
- 13Remove, but don't turn the oven off.
- 14Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly over the top and return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starting to brown just a little.
- 15Serve hot or cold with chips!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 488.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 10.8 g