1/2 Photos of Buffalo Cauliflower With Blue Cheese Dip
From a acouplecooks.com. I never make the dip, and I just serve the cauliflower as a side. It would make a nice snack with the dip though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot is a good choice)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with just enough olive oil to lightly coat the cauliflower and toss. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- 3Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- 4While the cauliflower roasts, make the buffalo sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic. Stir together butter and garlic with hot sauce; remove from heat and set aside.
- 5If using, make the blue cheese dip: In a small bowl, combine yogurt, blue cheese crumbles, garlic powder, and salt & pepper.
- 6When the cauliflower is done, remove from the oven and mix with buffalo sauce to combine. Serve with blue cheese dip.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Cauliflower With Blue Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 1263.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 9.0 g