Recipe by lindsey.hamilton
Prep Time 5 min + refrigerate overnight Cook Time 12 min Makes 6 appetizer servings
- 1 (9 ounce) packageseapak jumbo butterfly shrimp, frozen
- 1⁄3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) container blue cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- CREAM together cream cheese and.
- blue cheese in a medium size bowl. Add.
- sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder and.
- dried parsley. Mix well.
- COVER bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. The next day,.
- prepare shrimp according to package instructions.
- TOSS hot shrimp in buffalo wing sauce and serve immediately with blue.
- cheese dip.