Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a great pizza, served at room temperature, or chilled. Perfect for the big game or a casual family meal.
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough (thin crust or your favorite from scratch)
- 2 chicken breasts, thawed
- 4 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach, chiffionade sliced
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Put your chicken breasts in a bag with Yogurt and HIdden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix and mash around to coat well. Place in the fridge for about 1/2 hour if you can. If you cant, a few minutes will work also.
- Preheat your Grill and your oven to 375 degrees.
- On a pizza pan or cookie sheet, roll out and press your pizza crust to the edges, you can do this thin crust or regular crust, whichever you prefer. I prefer thin crust.
- Remove the chicken from the yogurt marinade and put them on the grill - grill each side about 7-9 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Place on a plate and cover with foil to rest for about 15 minutes.
- Place your pizza crust in the oven and bake it until it's golden brown and done - you wont bake again, so be sure it's done.
- While crust is baking, chop your grilled chicken breast up into 1/2" dice and coat with buffalo wing sauce lightly in a bowl and set aside.
- When crust is done, remove from oven and let it cool just a bit and then cover with ranch dressing spreading out as close to the edges as you can get it. You may need a little more dressing or a little less, depending upon the size of your crust.
- Cover pizza with diced chicken and crumbled blue cheese, then sprinkle chiffonade spinach over the top.
- Slice into wedges or squares & enjoy!