Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Taste like wings, but easier.
Make and share this Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Panini recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml chunky blue cheese dressing
- 78.07 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 680.38 g chicken, breast-thin cut about 8 slices
- 29.58 ml olive oil, plus extra for grilling bread
- 44.37 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 14.79 ml butter, melted
- 8 slice favorite bread (medium thickness)
- sliced red onion
- celery rib
- blue cheese dressing
- In a shallow bowl combine flour, paprika, chili powder and salt. Coat chicken with flour mixture. Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat and cook chicken on each side until it is fully cooked, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In a small bowl, combine hot sauce and butter. Brush each piece of chicken with hot sauce mixture. Allow chicken to cool slightly.
- Preheat a sandwich grill or panini press. Arrange bread slices on a work surface and spread each slice with 1 tablespoon blue cheese dressing. Layer cooked chicken and onions on four slices. Cover chicken with remaining four slices of bread, dressing side down.
- Brush top and bottom of bread with olive oil and place panini in grill or press and cover. Cook until bread is toasted, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from grill and cut each sandwich in half.
- Serve sandwiches and celery sticks with extra blue cheese dressing.