Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dip is quick and easy to make. My family can't agree whether to serve it hot or cold. One thing they do agree on, it's good!
- 1 (15 ounce) jar blue cheese dressing
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) cans white chicken meat
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 stalks celery (optional)
- Drain and chop the chunk chicken.
- Combine all ingredients except the celery in a microwave safe bowl and heat in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in one stalk of celery cut up (optional).
- Serve with celery sticks, corn chips or tortilla chips for dipping.
- T. Marzetti Buffalo Blue Cheese dressing may be substituted for the first two ingredients.
- Cooked (cut up) chicken breasts may be substituted for the cans of chunk chicken.
- Recipe may be refrigerated and served cold.
This recipe appeared in the 2009 Betty Crocker Best-Loved Holiday Recipes magazine, and, boy, was it great. My version called for only one cup of blue cheese dressing. We used regular hot sauce (because it was cheaper) and added paprika and celery salt, which I definitely recommend. It's fabulous, and so easy!