This dip is quick and easy to make. My family can't agree whether to serve it hot or cold. One thing they do agree on, it's good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and chop the chunk chicken.
- 2Combine all ingredients except the celery in a microwave safe bowl and heat in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Stir in one stalk of celery cut up (optional).
- 4Serve with celery sticks, corn chips or tortilla chips for dipping.
- 5T. Marzetti Buffalo Blue Cheese dressing may be substituted for the first two ingredients.
- 6Cooked (cut up) chicken breasts may be substituted for the cans of chunk chicken.
- 7Recipe may be refrigerated and served cold.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 222.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g