Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Turns the ordinary burger to the extraordinary. From Mary at Food o 'del Mundo.
Make and share this Buffalo Blue Burger (Ground Beef, Pork, Chicken or Turkey) recipe from Food.com.
Blue Cheese Slaw
- 3 celery ribs, sliced thin and on the bias
- 3 cups shredded cabbage or 3 cups cabbage, mix
- 1⁄2-1 cup blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- fresh ground black pepper
Red Hot Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 lbs ground beef, pork, chicken or 2 lbs turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 4 -6 hamburger buns
- To make the Blue Cheese Slaw: Mix ingredients together just before serving so it doesn’t become runny.
- For the Red Hot Sauce: Combine ingredients In heavy saucepan over medium low heat and cook until thickened.
- For the Burger: Mix together all ingredients except the buns. Divide into 6 large or 8 average sized burgers.
- Broil or grill 6-7 minutes on each side until cooked to desired doneness. Let sit a couple minutes then dunk them into the prepared Red Hot Sauce mixture.
- Serve on toasted bun topped with Blue Cheese Slaw.