Buffalo Blue Burger (Ground Beef, Pork, Chicken or Turkey)
- To make the Blue Cheese Slaw: Mix ingredients together just before serving so it doesn’t become runny.
- For the Red Hot Sauce: Combine ingredients In heavy saucepan over medium low heat and cook until thickened.
- For the Burger: Mix together all ingredients except the buns. Divide into 6 large or 8 average sized burgers.
- Broil or grill 6-7 minutes on each side until cooked to desired doneness. Let sit a couple minutes then dunk them into the prepared Red Hot Sauce mixture.
- Serve on toasted bun topped with Blue Cheese Slaw.