1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Black Radish's Note:
These ribs step away from the usual sweet bbq'd version, and have a place in the heart of those who love buffalo wings. Serve the ribs with celery sticks & a chunky, creamy blue cheese or roquefort dressing for dipping. GO AHEAD - Dunk each rib into the dressing and follow with a bite of celery! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 pork baby back rib racks (cleaned and fell removed)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2/3 cup hot pepper sauce (Frank's Hot Red recommended)
- 1 1/2 cups blue cheese dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- celery rib
- 1Combine all rub ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Rub with spice mixture liberally all over ribs and let sit at least 10 - 15 minutes.
- 3Preheat the oven to 300°F to cook the ribs. Tightly wrap each rack in 2 layers of tinfoil, with the seam of the foil facing up in the oven. Bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until the rib meat has pulled back from the cut end of the bones by about 1/2 inch. They should be very tender.
- 4Remove the ribs form the foil and cut into individual riblets.
- 5Combine Franks Hot sauce & melted butter in a large bowl.
- 6Toss each riblet with hot sauce/butter mixture.
- 7Garnish blue cheese dressing with blue cheese crumbles, and serve ribs with celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Blue Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.3
- Calories from Fat 560
- Total Fat 62.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 2269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
baby back rib racks