Recipe by HobbyCook
The sandwiches are an awesome alternative to sloppy joes or regular old barbecue beef sandwiches. This idea has been in my head for quite some time and when I finally got around to making it, I was very happy with the result.
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) bottlesfrank's red hot buffalo wing sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chili sauce and 1 bottle of the buffalo wing sauce in a bowl.
- Place Chuck Roast in crock pot.
- Place onion slices over meat.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder over meat.
- Pour chili / buffalo sauce mixture from step 1 over meat.
- Cook roast on low for 7-8 hours (watch level of liquid in crock pot).
- Remove the meat and shred with forks.
- Remove all but 1-2 inches of liquid from crock pot and discard.
- Add meat back into crock pot.
- Pour entire other bottle of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce over meat.
- Put crock pot on warm.
- Serve on buns.