Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, canned, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage, ground
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce (Ott's)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans, canned, drained
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- Melt butter in a medium-sized sauce pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and green peppers and sauté until slightly brown.
- Add the drained beans and chicken stock to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer.
- Add the sage, and oregano, and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add the Ott's Wing Sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- With a strainer remove half of the beans and press through the strainer back into the soup.
- Add the jalapeno jack cheese and stir well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with sour cream on top.