Recipe by Sharon123
With potatoes, carrots, celery, shredded cheese and a spicy buffalo sauce! Who needs the meat? From Bake Your Day. Yum! Cut the potatoes and carrots about the same size so they cook evenly. Feel free to use other vegetables.
- 907.18 g potatoes, diced (you can use a mix of white and sweet potato)
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 236.59 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 44.37 ml grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml red wine vinegar
- 85.04 g white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 85.04 g colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 85.04 g blue cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Lightly grease a 9x9 baking dish(can use cooking spray).
- Place the potatoes, carrots, green onions in the baking dish and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the hot sauce, oil, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over the veggies in the baking dish and stir to evenly coat.
- Spread the white cheddar cheese in an even layer, followed by the colby jack cheese, followed by the blue cheese.
- Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes, until the veggies are tender.
- Remove the foil, and bake another 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbly.