1 hr 10 mins
With potatoes, carrots, celery, shredded cheese and a spicy buffalo sauce! Who needs the meat? From Bake Your Day. Yum! Cut the potatoes and carrots about the same size so they cook evenly. Feel free to use other vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g potatoes, diced (you can use a mix of white and sweet potato)
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 236.59 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 44.37 ml grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml red wine vinegar
- 85.04 g white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 85.04 g colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 85.04 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x9 baking dish(can use cooking spray).
- 3Place the potatoes, carrots, green onions in the baking dish and toss to combine.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the hot sauce, oil, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over the veggies in the baking dish and stir to evenly coat.
- 5Spread the white cheddar cheese in an even layer, followed by the colby jack cheese, followed by the blue cheese.
- 6Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes, until the veggies are tender.
- 7Remove the foil, and bake another 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo and Blue Cheese Veggie Bake
Serving Size: 1 (1681 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.9
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 2086.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 20.5 g