1/1 Photo of Buenos Aires Press Sandwich
A wonderful sandwich for a crowd. Recipe comes from the living section of my local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split the bread in half lengthwise and place a layer of brie on top of the bottom half of the loaf.
- 2Top with a layer of tomatoes and fresh basil.
- 3Replace the top layer of bread and brush with butter.
- 4Press the sandwich into a panini grill and grill until toasted.
- 5Cut into serving pieces, can be served hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buenos Aires Press Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 459.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: