Recipe by Sunshine Forever
This recipe was given to me by a dear friend many years ago. I serve this over a plate of shredded lettuce with either boiled shrimp or jumbo lump crabmeat. It is a perfect summer salad and you will receive many compliments.
- 1 (30 ounce) jar Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creole mustard
- 0.5 (1 5/8 ounce) package anchovy paste
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, store in airtight container (I wash the mayo and mustard jars and store dressing in those). Refrigerate.
- Serve over shrimp or crabmeat.
- When edited by Zaar the anchovy paste states "package". Use half of a 1.6 oz tube of anchovy paste.