- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup Budweiser beer, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Beat the egg yolks with a fork.
- Stir in beer, milk and butter.
- Add to dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto a hot, greased griddle.
- Turn when batter rises and entire surface is dotted with holes.