I have not tried these but it seems like a very interesting recipe. I got this from the Budweiser site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- 2Beat the egg yolks with a fork.
- 3Stir in beer, milk and butter.
- 4Add to dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- 6Drop batter by spoonfuls onto a hot, greased griddle.
- 7Turn when batter rises and entire surface is dotted with holes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Budweiser Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 236.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g