Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dish was invesnted by myself, I like it because it is not too sweet and it has a taste of Anis.
- 2 packages boudoir biscuits
- 2 cans sliced peaches
- 2 (175 g) cans Nestle cream
- 2 packets Dream Whip
- 1⁄2 cup anise (For Syrup Mixture)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (For Syrup Mixture)
- chocolate shavings
- Mix the milk, Anis and Peach syrup from the Peach tin together.
- Wet the Budouires in the Mixture and put 1 layer on a dessert dish.
- Place Sliced peaches ontop of the budouirs almost covering it.
- Spread the Nestle cream onto the Peaches until they are completly covered with the cream.
- Make another layer of budouirs the same as you did before.
- Spread the other tin of nestle cream all over.
- Make the dream topping mixture as it says on the packet and spread all over and around the top.
- Place the rest of the Sliced peaches ontop of everything.
- Add the Chocolate flakes to decorate.