Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the easiest steak recipe in the world, courtesy of my friend Marcie, who also likes painless cooking. It is cheap (as steak goes), simple and surprisingly tasty. I'm not really sure what category it belongs in, because it's more of a tip than a recipe, but it is so good I just had to share!
- 2 (8 ounce) sirloin steaks
- 3 packets of beef-flavored ramen noodle seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Mix ramen seasoning, water.
- Place steaks in skillet or saucepan.
- Baste steaks with ramen/water mixture, pouring excess into bottom of skillet.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Ideally, flip steaks halfway through marinating period so other side soaks up juice.
- After steaks are marinated, cook at medium-high heat on stovetop to desired thoroughness.
Well I have to say this was a tip for a delicious tender flavorful steak recipe! Thanks abcdefg!