This is the easiest steak recipe in the world, courtesy of my friend Marcie, who also likes painless cooking. It is cheap (as steak goes), simple and surprisingly tasty. I'm not really sure what category it belongs in, because it's more of a tip than a recipe, but it is so good I just had to share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) sirloin steaks
- 3 packets of beef-flavored ramen noodle seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1Mix ramen seasoning, water.
- 2Place steaks in skillet or saucepan.
- 3Baste steaks with ramen/water mixture, pouring excess into bottom of skillet.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Ideally, flip steaks halfway through marinating period so other side soaks up juice.
- 6After steaks are marinated, cook at medium-high heat on stovetop to desired thoroughness.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Budget Seasoned Steak
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.9
- Calories from Fat 465
- Total Fat 51.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 222.1 mg
- Sodium 160.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 63.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: