1/1 Photo of Budget Rice-A-Roni Meatballs
This recipe makes the gravy from the seasoning packet included in the Rice-a-Roni, so there's no additional expense for the gravy. Got to make a dollar holler! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set seasoning mix aside.
- 2Combine the rice mix and the egg.
- 3Add the raw beef in a large bowl and mix together with your hands.
- 4Roll into meatballs (about an inch and a half).
- 5In a large skillet, brown the meatballs on all sides.
- 6Meanwhile, mix the seasoning packet and boiling water.
- 7Pour over the meatballs and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 8Pour the cornstarch/water mixture into the skillet and simmer for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Budget Rice-A-Roni Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.6
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 97.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: