1/1 Photo of Budget Macaroni and Cheese
TOH Annual 1996, as requested
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the macaroni according to the package directions.
- 2Drain and set aside, keeping warm.
- 3In a saucepan over medium low heat, melt butter.
- 4Add flour, salt and pepper; stir to make a smooth paste.
- 5Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
- 6Heat and stir until thickened.
- 7Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted.
- 8pour over macaroni and mix well.
- 9Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Budget Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 412.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.7 g