Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
With the economic situation in such shambles, & prices rising at the grocery store budget friendly meals are a must. I created this dish because I wanted something healthy, flavorful, quick and easy.
- 453.59 g elbow macaroni
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 453.59 g frozen broccoli
- 236.59 ml tomato sauce
- 236.59 ml chicken broth or 236.59 ml stock
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
- 14.79 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions adding the frozen broccoli to the pot the last three minutes of cooking time. Drain
- While pasta is cooking, pour olive oil into a lg. skillet and heat at medium high.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Pour chicken broth and tomato sauce into skillet over chicken.
- Add the garlic, Greek seasoning, salt, dried basil and pepper flakes to the chicken mixture and bring to a boil.
- Once chicken is fully cooked remove the skillet from the heat, add the pasta and broccoli to the chicken and stir well.