Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
With the economic situation in such shambles, & prices rising at the grocery store budget friendly meals are a must. I created this dish because I wanted something healthy, flavorful, quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions adding the frozen broccoli to the pot the last three minutes of cooking time. Drain
- 2While pasta is cooking, pour olive oil into a lg. skillet and heat at medium high.
- 3Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- 4Pour chicken broth and tomato sauce into skillet over chicken.
- 5Add the garlic, Greek seasoning, salt, dried basil and pepper flakes to the chicken mixture and bring to a boil.
- 6Once chicken is fully cooked remove the skillet from the heat, add the pasta and broccoli to the chicken and stir well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Budget Friendly Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 587.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 23.6 g